Terms of service: an agreement between you and The Tshirt Mill to enter and use this website and services
Welcome to the The Tshirt Mill website & services
We hope you enjoy your use of our facilities. Please appreciate and understand that this is a legal world and that you, by not immediately leaving this website now or immediately after reading our terms of service are accepting our services under the terms of this agreement.
It is your obligation to keep your self informed of any changes that may occur between visits, as using our services each time is under the condition that you accept all our terms and conditions. We may change our terms and conditions from time to time without expressly informing you.
1 The Tshirt Mill Services:
- Create, design, customize products that are listed for sale.
- Buy products that are listed for sale
- Save and share designs that your may have created.
- Use our fun picture and design tools.
- Save created images and designs into public and personal galleries.
- Post your created images to social networks or bloggs that you have the legal right to do so.
- Registering to subscribe to special offers and use of galleries.
1.1 The Tshirt Mill Return Policy
We are proud of the level of quality we produce across all of our printing avenues. Having said that, we are only human and every once in a while we might have a printing hiccup or miss a manufacturing error in a garment. On the very odd occasion that this happens we are happy to reprint your item. Before we can do that though there are a few steps you need to take. Firstly, read the all important ‘What can be Returned’ list to determine whether or not your item is indeed returnable:
WHAT CAN BE RETURNED:
- Returns are only accepted if within 14 days of receipt of purchase
- Only damaged/faulty garments, or faulty prints can be returned/exchanged
- Please note all returns must be in original packaging and have no noticeable signs of wear or makeup stains
SADLY, WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS FOR:
- Change of mind
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer
- Shipping or stock delays
- Unsatisfaction with different colours profiles between different garments
- Incorrect product selection by user ( size, style, brand, colour… remember to check our size charts before placing your order)
- Design errors introduced by the customer in the design process
- Inferior quality or low resolution of uploaded images
- Slight variations on print positions (our team will do their best to position your artwork as indicated however the nature of digital printing means we will occasionally have to adjust the position of the print)
Now is a good time to point out that everyone’s monitors are different, which means that there are going to be small differences in the colours that you see on your screen and what our team is looking at. In the same way there is going to be a variation in what you see on screen to the actual garment or print colour. For this reason please allow a 10% variation on both prints and garments, as well as a 10% difference in the print size.
We would also like to note that we have 3 different DTG machines here at The Tshirt Mill. Each machine has strengths and weaknesses in different areas such as ability to print on specific garments, produce more vibrant prints on white garments etc. We do this so that we can provide our customers with a wider range of products. Each printer utitlises it's own rip software and therefor interprets the colours in your artwork differently. So depending on the garments you order, there may be a slight colour difference in the prints between machines. Please ensure you contact our sales team prior to placing your order if a consistance colour across all your garments is important and they can assist with allocating your order to the correct machine and/or make a recommendations for your order.
It is also important to note all orders placed via the online store are digitally printed, and that there is a difference in the finished product of a screen printed garment, and a digitally printed garment. Digital printing utilises water based inks that are cured directly into the material of the garment, rather than sitting on top. Due to this, digital printing is not as vibrant as screen printing. Digital printing is an excellent way to print a sample of a larger screen print order, as it will help to determine the position and size of your artwork. It is important to remember that it is not possible to replicate the vibrancy, and density of a screen print using our direct to garment inks.
Please examine your designs carefully and correct any mistakes prior to placing your order. In an effort to keep costs down and pass substantial savings along to our customers, The Tshirt Mill does not proof documents created by its customers prior to processing. When in doubt, call us ...we're super freindly and helpful.
*Please note all returns must comply with The Tshirt Mills user agreement.
Once you have confirmed that you are eligible for a refund/reprint than simply send us an email to email@example.com with the following information.
- Your name
- Your order number
- The date of your purchase
- What garment/s you would like to return
- A short description of the manufacturing and/or print error
- A photo of the garment
Post your return to:
The Tshirt Mill - Returns
99 Jane Street
West End, QLD 4101
We will contact you as soon as we receive your return request to discuss what your options are. If stock permits we endeavor will endeavor to get your reprint out within 24hours of receiving your request.
**IMPORTANT NOTE ON GARMENT SELECTION
The Tshirt Mill offers a wide range of garments to allow more people the affordability to order their very own customized shirts. Each garment is priced according to the quality, so please keep this in mind when selecting your tshirt. All garments on the lower end of the scale, such as 'Keya' are considered entry level products and therefor do not provide as higher print quality as garments such as AS Colour. We do our very best to ensure the print quality is as good as it can possibly be, however due to the fiberous nature of such garments a perfect print is not always achievable. If you are concerned about your order or have any quesitons at all, please call our sales team and they can assist with recommendations on what products will suit your needs best.
THE TSHIRT MILL PROOF APPROVAL DISCLAIMER
We consider all of the following actions to constitute as an authority to proceed on your order.
- Verbal Agreement
- Payment of an invoice or emailing a reply with approval constitutes authority to proceed. Clients are requested to check thoroughly before approving. We have taken the utmost care creating your artwork, however are not liable for client error.
- We recommend that you check all proofs thoroughly before approving. We endeavor to be as accurate as possible however please note that due to the production process, colours, position, size and scale are indicative only.
1.2 DELIVERY TIMEFRAMES
The Tshirt Mill takes great pride in fulfilling our processing and printing timeframes on time and often ahead of schedule. We have also selected two of the best and most reliable postage companies to help ensure your orders are delivered on time and with care. Unfortunately some circumstances are out of our control, and in the unlikely event there is a delay due to Fastway or Australia Post, we cannot take responsibility. We will however do our best to ascertain the reason for the delay and refund your shipping costs in full.
If you place a rush order, please check the Australia Post Express Next Day Network to ensure you will receive your order on time. If you have a strict deadline or have any questions about Rush Orders, please give us a call prior to placing your order. This way you can be sure that your order can be delivered within your required timeframe.
1.3 WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
The longevity of your tee and prints is largely up to you. To ensure you get as much wear out of them as possible please follow these instructions carefully.
- Cold gentle wash inside out
- Do not tumble dry (we like to hang ours straight on a coat hanger…no ironing necessary)
- If you must iron, iron inside out
- Do not dry in direct sunlight
2 Using our The Tshirt Mill Services and Website:
2.1 ELIGIBILITY CHILDREN UNDER 18.
The Tshirt Mill will only knowingly provide products or services to persons who can lawfully enter into and form contracts under applicable law.
2.2 Definitions and Interpretation
- Intellectual Property Rights means all industrial, commercial and intellectual property rights (including equivalent, neighbouring or proximate rights anywhere in the world that currently exist or are recognised in the future).
- A person means any form of legal entity as well as any quasi-legal entity.
- A User means any person using the website and/or services provided by The Tshirt Mill
- A reference to any document, material, information or data includes that document, material, information and data howsoever stored, recorded or embodied, including in any electronic or digital media or otherwise.
- The word includes in any form is not a word of limitation.
3 User's Obligations
Users are and shall be wholly and exclusively responsible, at their own cost, for:
- All telecommunications lines, modems, communication controllers, routers, multiplexers, terminals and all other equipment, hardware and software necessary to access and use the Website and services;
- The use that it makes of the Website , including any article, material, literary or artistic work, design or other matter that they author, invent, create, develop or produce;
- Complying with all laws, regulations and rules in the uses country or jurisdiction;
- Complying with any recommendations or guidelines issued by The Tshirt Mill with respect to the use of the Website and/or services and