The Tshirt Mill RETURNS POLICY
We are proud of the level of quality we produce across all of our printing avenues. Having said that, we are only human and every once in a while we might have a printing hiccup or miss a manufacturing error in a garment. On the very odd occasion that this happens we are happy to reprint your item. Before we can do that though there are a few steps you need to take.
Firstly, read the all important ‘What can be Returned’ list to determine whether or not your item is indeed returnable.
WHAT CAN BE RETURNED
- Returns are only accepted if within 14 days of receipt of purchase
- Only damaged/faulty garments, or faulty prints can be returned/exchanged
- Please note all returns must be in original packaging and have no noticeable signs of wear or makeup stains
SADLY, WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS FOR
- Change of mind
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer
- Shipping or stock delays
- Incorrect product selection by user (size, style, colour…remember to check our size charts before placing your order)
- Design errors introduced by the customer in the design process
- Inferior quality or low resolution of uploaded images
- Damaged due to wear and tear, or from being washed incorrectly, are not considered to be faulty, therefore are not eligible for exchange or refund
Now is a good time to point out that everyone’s monitors are different, which means that there are going to be small differences in the colours that you see on your screen and what our team is looking at. In the same way there is going to be a variation in what you see on screen to the actual garment or print colour. For this reason please allow a 20% variation on both prints and garments, as well as a 20% difference in the print size.
Please examine your designs carefully and correct any mistakes prior to placing your order. In an effort to keep costs down and pass substantial savings along to our customers, The Tshirt Mill does not proof documents created by its customers prior to processing.
*Please note all returns must comply with The Tshirt Mill user agreement.
Once you have confirmed that you are eligible for a refund/reprint than simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
- Your name
- Your order number
- The date of your purchase
- What garment/s you would like to return
- A short description of the manufacturing and/or print error
- A photo of the garment
- Post your return to:The Tshirt Mill - Returns
The Tshirt Mill - RETURNS
99 Jane St
We will contact you as soon as we receive your return request to discuss what your options are. If stock permits we endeavor will endeavor to get your reprint out within 24hours of receiving your request.
The Tshirt Mill PROOF APPROVAL DISCLAIMER
We consider all of the following actions to constitute as an authority to proceed on your order.
- Verbal approval via phone and/or in person
- Payment of invoice
- Emailing a reply with approval
We recommend that you check all proofs thoroughly before approving. We endeavor to be as accurate as possible however please note that due to the production process, colours, position, size and scale are indicative only.